Cigna Dentist – Lititz, PA
Cigna Helps You Save on Dental Care
Do you have Cigna dental insurance? We hope you take full advantage of your policy! Not only will your coverage help you enjoy low-cost preventive care, but it will also mitigate the price of any restorative treatment that you may need. At Mor Smiles, we’re always happy to hear that our patients have insurance, and we’re eager to help you maximize your benefits. That is why we are proud to be in-network with Cigna and several other major insurance providers.
Cigna Coverage Availability & Fees
Cigna offers a variety of dental plans, some of which are group plans that you may have through an employer, others of which are individual plans that you can purchase on your own. Regardless of how you procured your policy, it is likely that it is a PPO plan. With PPO dental insurance, you have the freedom to visit any licensed dentist. You simply pay a fixed percentage of the fee for certain services.
Your coverage might work something like this:
- Preventive services (cleanings, exams, X-rays): 100% covered
- Basic restorative services (fillings, non-routine X-rays, etc.): 80% covered
- Major restorative services (root canal therapy, surgical extractions, crowns, etc.): 50% covered
Your plan may also include a deductible, a waiting period before you can receive certain services, and an annual maximum (the most that Cigna will pay out for approved services within a calendar year). Cigna’s most robust plan has an annual maximum of $1,500.
Even though your policy allows you to visit any licensed dentist, you’ll get extra perks when you visit an in-network care provider:
- We have a contract with Cigna that sets the fees for certain services. Therefore, your out of pocket costs will be kept as low as possible. At out of network providers, Cigna will only pay a percentage of their maximum allowable charge (MAC), and you will be responsible for paying for any portion of the cost that exceeds the MAC.
- We are used to working with Cigna, so we can suggest strategies to help you get the most out of your policy. For example, we may schedule major treatments in a way that helps you get as much as possible out of your annual maximum.
Cigna Dental Employers in Our Area
- Exelon Corporation
Meet Laura, the Financial Coordinator at Mor Smiles
Are you eager to put your Cigna dental plan to work? Laura, the financial coordinator at Mor Smiles, will be happy to help you. She’ll verify your coverage, file your claims, and help you find answers to your insurance questions. She has over 10 years of experience in dentistry, and she is eager to put her knowledge to work for our patients. To learn more about how Laura and our team can enable you to maximize your dental benefits, contact our practice today.