Delta Dental Dentist – Lititz, PA
Delta Delivers Lower Cost Dental Care
We are always pleased to learn that our patients have dental insurance. Your policy is a valuable resource that helps you receive preventive care at little to no out of pocket cost, and it is there to help you out if you ever need restorative dental treatment. If your dental benefits come from Delta Dental PPO or Delta Dental Premier, we are happy to say that Mor Smiles is in your plan’s network! Our team will be happy to help you understand your coverage and use it to your greatest advantage.
Delta Dental Insurance Coverage Availability & Fees
Delta Dental offers a number of different types of insurance plans, most of which fall into one of three categories: Delta Dental PPO, DeltaCare USA, or Delta Dental Premier. With a PPO plan, you receive the flexibility to visit any licensed dentist and still use your benefits. When you receive treatment, you’ll simply pay a fixed percentage of the service’s cost. If you opt for Delta’s Premium PPO plan, your coverage may work something like this:
- Preventive care (cleanings, exams, X-rays): 100% covered
- Basic services (fillings and simple tooth extractions): 80% covered
- Major services (root canal therapy, dentures, crowns, etc.): 50% covered
Keep in mind as well that your plan may include a waiting period before you can receive certain services, as well as an annual maximum. The annual maximum is the most that Delta will pay out for approved services within a calendar year; the amount is typically $1,000 - $1,500.
Even though your PPO plan allows you to visit any dentist, you receive additional perks when you visit an in-network care provider:
- Since we have a contract with Delta that controls pricing, your out of pocket expenses should remain as low as possible.
- We are used to working with Delta, so we can offer insightful tips to help you get the most out of your policy. For example, we may be able to schedule major services across calendar years; you’ll thus be able to take advantage of two annual maximums rather than just one.
Delta Dental Employers in Our Area
- Manheim Township School District
- Penn Manor School District
- Brethren Village
- Eurofins Scientific, Inc.
- Woodstream Corporation
Meet Laura, Mor Smiles’ Financial Coordinator
Our entire team is eager to help you get the most out of your Delta Dental insurance policy. Laura in particular is an expert with dental insurance. Feel free to ask her any questions you have about how to use your benefits. She can verify your coverage, file your claims, and help you understand how your policy does or does not apply in certain situations. If the cost of your treatment far exceeds your annual maximum, she can even help you explore other means of fitting your care into your budget. To learn more about how Laura and our team can help you maximize your dental benefits, contact Mor Smiles today.